We're Hiring! Opportunities at Testament Beauty!
Sales Account Growth Manager – Commission Only
Testament Beauty is growing!
Testament Beauty is a new-to-market prestige clean skincare company that celebrates the beauty and simplicity of garden-grown ingredients and their power to leave your skin glowing, hydrated and bright. Founded by longtime editor, Sophia Chabbott, the brand has received numerous accolades since its inception — including being named one of CEW’s Indie 30 Mindful Beauty Brands to Watch alongside venerable brands such as Ilia and Saie.
Testament Beauty which counts Saks Fifth Avenue, Anthropologie, Co. Bigelow as retail partners, is looking for a full and part time Account Growth Manager with skincare and/or beauty sales experience to join our expanding sales team. This is a work-from-home opportunity and available to any qualified U.S.-sales person. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business, then we want to hear from you.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be entrepreneurial, show business acumen, be driven in nature, and a creative thinker with an engaging personality who represents the brand in a professional and customer-centric manner. The candidate must also possess the ability to build, grow and foster relationships with new accounts to grow their territory business.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, build, grow, and cultivate relationships to generate new business opportunities and sales revenue growth with key independent beauty retailers, spas and estheticians in the territory.
- Analyze sales data and business needs to continually assess areas of opportunity, trends and call activity.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key contacts at locations, to include business owners, spa managers, front desk administration, estheticians, buyers, and all other supporting staff.
- Support customers in their marketing efforts by facilitating and attending open houses and similar in-office events and promotions.
- Schedule and route account visits on an appropriate cycle based upon tiers and geography to support and maintain territory coverage plan and optimize business results.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; and working with management.
What We’re Looking For
- Someone with a competitive drive, balanced with team oriented, positive attitude
- Skilled presenter, with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional, timely and businesslike manner
- Customer service mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Forecasting experience and business analysis skills
- Must be able to demonstrate and uphold our Company Values: Respect, Understanding, Creativity and Professionalism
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and business development, preferably in aesthetic or beauty industry
- Demonstrable presentation, selling and communication skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office tools (Work, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Ability to communicate via telephone and email/Zoom/Teams.
- Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings.
- General higher education or sales-training and qualifications.
- Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face-to-face.
- Strong networking skills.
- Motivated self-starter.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
About Testament Beauty
Testament Beauty’s all-natural skincare products are inspired by the founder’s great-grandmother, who used produce and flowers from her victory garden in Brooklyn NY to create original, homemade beauty products. Testament’s garden-grown skincare treatments offer an uncomplicated, yet indulgent way to support glowing skin.
Testament Beauty can be found in some of the countries top retailers.
Does this sound like you? Email email@example.com with your resume.